Manual Assembly Workstations
We make manual assembly workstations for factories and industrial sector.
- Assembly Workstations & Fixtures – complete assembly stations and fixtures, semi-automated and manual.
- Screwing Stations – integration of screwing equipment to assembly process (screw feeders, presenters, masks, screw drivers)
- Pressing Stations – solutions for pressfit assembly processes (servo presses, hydraulic presses, pneumatic presses)
- Customized Workbenches & Trolleys – special workspace solutions for stationary and flexible setups.
- Workpiece positioning – rotatating, turning, tilting solutions for moving the workpiece into a comfortable position for assembly.
- Poka Yoke design – method used in our workstations to prevent operator errors by eliminating the possibility to make mistakes.
- Control of work process – work sequence can be defined in the algorithm of control system to establish a stable process.
- Integrated quality control – quality control checks can be implemented in the software of the workstation as final or middle steps in assembly process.
- Production data sharing – information about work process, quality results and other product data can be shared to the factory database (for example by OPC UA).
Ergonomics & Safety
- Ergonomic and safe – safe and healthy working equipment for operators.
- Clear workarea – we ensure that all needed work elements are within close reach and lean (5S).
- Height adjustable – electrically height adjustable stations are used to provide correct working levels.
- Correct lighting – dimmable work light are used to provide correct light intensity for operations.
World class reference
Our customers are world`s top players in electronics, telecom, automotive and medical sector.
We help to grow your business
Our goal is to find a suitable automation level that returns your investment at excpected time.
Strong feedback from customers about professional engineering and project management team.
Pick & Place Assembly Cell for Board-to-Board Adapters (EBC Bullets)
This is an automated assembly system for Board-to-Board connector adapters (or Bullets). For example the assembly robot is suitable for Rosenberger’s EBC (Efficient Board Connector) series. The system is meant to work autonomously – it can feed components, load and …
Thermal Paste Dispensing Robot for Electronics Industry
A robotic thermal paste dispensing solution for electronics industry. The system is meant for applying and checking thermal paste withing final assembly process.
Seal Dispensing & Assembly System for Display Unit
Automotive electronics have high visual requirements. Our customer needed an assembly and seal dispensing system for display unit.
Stories of our customers.
HOOB is a reliable partner for every production company. With us, you can be sure that, until the end of the final project and beyond, we will think with the customer and be ready to further develop automation and robotics solutions.