The contract manufacturing service is designed for equipment producers looking to outsource their manufacturing processes. Our service covers the full production cycle, from product documentation handling, procurement of components, assembly, testing and to delivery of ready products.
Benefits of outsourcing
- Reduce your labor and overhead costs
- Free up time to focus on your core business
- Greater possibility for scalability
- Better access to industry resources
Outsourcing of your complete procurement workflow
- BOM – Bill of Material and documentation handling
- LLT – Long Lead Time material and safety stock management
- Supplier management – supplier selections, cost optimization, price negotiations, quality claims
- Purchasing – material planning and purchasing of goods
- Material handling – incoming inspection, material handling and storage
- CNC machining and turning– plastics, steel, aluminium
- Sheet metal processing – laser cutting, stamping, bending
- Welding – assemblies and machine frames
- Prototyping – 3D printing and other rapid manufacturing methods
- Surface treatments – anodising, galvanising, painting, powder coating
- Assembly of mechanical components – frames, actuators, bearings, guides, structural elements
- Assembly and installation of electrical systems – control panels, cabinets, cable chain assemblies, etc
- Assembly and installation of pneumatic systems – valve terminal assemblys, cyclinders, sensors, etc
Testing & Verification
In cooperation with customer we develop testing and verifiaction processes:
- Product specific burn-in testing
- Electrical tests
- Mechanical tests
- Pneumatic tests
- Product quality controls
- Testing and quality control reports
We have developed processes to ensure quality of our products in combination with being as environmentally friendly as possible in our activities.
Our management system has been inspected and certified according to the following standards:
- ISO9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO14001 – Environmental Management System
World class reference
Our customers are world`s top players in electronics, telecom, automotive and medical sector.
We help to grow your business
Our goal is to find a suitable automation level that returns your investment at excpected time.
Strong feedback from customers about professional engineering and project management team.
Manual Assembly and Screwing Workstation
We delivered a Manual Assembly and Screwing Workstation to automotive customer.
Leakage Test Station for Electronics Control Unit
We created a test system for testing Electronics Control Unit`s IP requirements.
Radio Test Station for Telematics Product
Customer needed a Radio Test Station that comfortable to use on the assembly line for every single product.
Stories of our customers.
HOOB is a reliable partner for every production company. With us, you can be sure that, until the end of the final project and beyond, we will think with the customer and be ready to further develop automation and robotics solutions.