We develop and manufacture production lines for the assembly of mechanical and electronic products. We offer turnkey solutions, from concept development and line development, to factory installation and after-sales service.
In the case of semi-automated production lines, we automate work sections that are routine or too complex or dangerous for people. These are work operations that require the fast, accurate and efficient operation of an automated machine. This makes it possible to free up line operators for work sections that are more suitable for them. The traditional products on our lines are automotive components, electronics control modules, frequency converters, telecommunications equipment, and medical products.
Advantages of a semi-automatic production line
- Suitable for small to medium volume series production
- Smaller investment and a faster start to production compared to a fully automatic line
- It is possible to produce many different products at the same line
- Improved ergonomics and quality compared to manual assembly
- Increased efficiency in the application of flow production and pulling methodologies (one-piece flow, pull system)
- Dividing the work into stages between different assembly stations allows more activities to be carried out in parallel and to increase the capacity of the line
How to make a production line according to the design of your product?
- Our team of experienced engineers helps develop the concept of the device taking into consideration the specifics of your product and the production process.
- We help you find the perfect technological solutions and level of automation to make the payback period attractive.
- We analyse the product assembly process and offer solutions to ensure efficient and high-quality operations.
- If necessary, we provide feedback on how to make product design more cost-effective and easier to automate.
Modular line design
The sections of the production line are modular and can be assembled according to the number and nature of the stages of the assembly process. When planning a production line, a whole line is developed, including various workstations from the production of product pre-assemblies, their transportation to the line, the necessary lifting solutions and the workstations of the main assembly.
- Technical solutions for turning, tilting, or lifting products
- Lifting solutions to prevent repetitive and strenuous movements
- Work safety solutions for handling heavy products
- Help finding the right working position for the compilation process.
- The workstations are height-adjustable to ensure the correct working height for people of different heights
- We offer technical aids for lifting heavy products or subassemblies onto the production line
- Mechanical grippers
- Vacuum grippers
- Rotating mechanisms
- To increase the working range of the grapple, it is possible to install a linear guide system above the line, which allows one or more grabs to move along the entire line.
Transportation of subassemblies and products between workstations
- Buffer conveyors
- Moving a product or subassembly on pallets
- Pallet conveyors
- Return conveyors
- Vertical lifts
- Roller conveyors and conveyors
Production line for food industry
We developed and installed a complete production solution in a factory in the field of food industry. The production line […]
Pick and Place Assembly Cell
As it is very difficult for a person to handle small components in high speed and accuracy , it was necessary to automate the production process.
Assembly line for the production of ABB drives
The aim of the project was to create an assembly line for ABB, which will make the assembly of frequency converters more efficient and user-friendly.
Stories of our customers.
HOOB is a reliable partner for every production company. With us, you can be sure that, until the end of the final project and beyond, we will think with the customer and be ready to further develop automation and robotics solutions.